Wie angekündigt hat Sony einen neuen Patch zu Bloodborne veröffentlicht.
Sony arbeitet weiterhin an Verbesserungen von Bloodborne. Zahlreiche Bugs haben sich seit dem Release finden lassen. Einige worden behoben, andere brauchen noch Zeit. Mit dem Patch 1.40 der ca 300 MB groß ist wird nun wieder einiges behoben.
Aber auch am Spieldesign selbst werden Änderungen vorgenommen. Es gibt Änderungen beim Koop-Modus und größere Lagerkapazitäten.
- By using password matching, you can now be matched regardless of level difference, and even with a hostile oath
- Conditions for the appearance of the insight store changed: it will appear when the player has one or more insight instead of 10
- Added a “blood chunk” item to the insight store (it will appear after playing the game up to a point).
- Up to 600 Blood vials and quicksilver bullets can now be stored in the storage
- Adjusted the strength of some enemies in some areas in new game plus
- Adjusted the resistance and vulnerability of some enemies to bolt and arcane attacks
- Changes made to how Beasthood accumulates. This increases duration and improves attack of beast mode
- Adjusted the effect of Beast Blood Pellet item
- Fixed a bug of the attack force of the Rifle Spear. In particular, it was fixed a problem with the use of Blood Gems
- Reduced the stamina use of the Kirkhammer
- Reduced the stamina use of the Logarius’ Wheel
- Increased the duration of Old Hunter Bone and reduced the use of Quicksilver Bullets
- Increased the duration of the effect of Tiny Tonitrus. Increased attack force. Attack force with low arcane will be higher.
- Increased the duration of the effect of Augur of Ebrietas. Attack force with low arcane will be higher
- Reduced the Quicksilver Bullet cost for use of A Call Beyond
- Reduced the Quicksilver Bullet cost for use of Choir Bell
- Added Short Ritual Root Chalice to the insight store after completing the Pthumeru Chalice dungeon
- It’s possible to take advantage of the Short Ritual Root Chalice from an earlier stage of the game
- Added a random rewards when killing a Chalice dungeon boss. They will now drop a random Blood Gem in addition to weapon enhancement materials
- Different depths of Chalice Dungeons will now drop different Blood Stones
– Depth 1: Blood Stone Shard
– Depth 2: Twin Blood Stone Shard
– Depth 3: Twin Blood Stone Shard and Blood Stone Chunk (Rare)
– Depth 4: Blood Stone Chunk
– Depth 5: Blood Stone Chunk and Blood Rock (Rare)
- Increased the level of Blood Gems available in Depth 1-3 Dungeons
- Increased the amount of Blood Echoes dropped in Chalice Dungeons
- Co-op partners joining a cursed dungeon will only see their HP reduced by 50%, and not by 65% as it was before
- When starting co-op in a chalice dungeon, you will now spawn in the lantern room
- Weapons with special names like “uncanny” and so forth can now be purchased from the Bath Messengers once found
- Adjusted the brightness of the screen when finding a pool of Blood Echoes on the ground
- Corrected the bug that disconnect you from online mode when in stand-by
- Corrected a bug that caused enemies not to be displayed correctly for co-op guests when moving fast
- Further tweaks and bug fixes