CD Projekt hat die Patchnotes zu Patch 1.04 veröffentlicht.
Am Wochenende ist der Patch 1.04 zur PC Version von The Witcher 3 veröffentlicht wurden. Heute haben wir die Patch Notes dazu vorliegen. Folgende Änderungen gibt es:
• Rebinding of all keys is now available after switching on the ‘Unlock Bindings’ option in the OptionsKey Bindings submenu.
• Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused dialogue looping in certain scenes.
• Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were affected by the Axii Sign.
• Corrects a bug that caused spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
• 1280×720 resolution is now properly displayed as a valid resolution option.
• Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.
• Texture rendering quality for the high and ultra presets has been improved.
• Further improvements made in NVIDIA Hairworks performance.
• A few additional gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.
• Fixes an issue where users with usernames incorporating non-Latin characters were unable to import saves from The Witcher 2.
• Includes a series of overall stability and performance improvements.
• Fixes issues related to alt + tabbing and minimizing the game window.
• Updates the game icon.
• Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
• Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could extend beyond the game borders in the UI.
• Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
• Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent.
• Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.