Xbox One Beta Update bringt weitere Bugfixes in das aktuelle Großprojekt des Anniversary Updates!
Wer aktuell an dem Beta Preview Programm zum kommenden Xbox Anniversary Update teilnimmt der hat jede Menge zu tun. Microsoft hat wieder einmal ein kleines Beta Update veröffentlicht, dass wiederum erneut kleine Bugfixes mit sich bringt.
In den Changelogs berichtet man über Verbesserungen bei der Übersetzung, den Games und Apps , der Cast App und dem Xbox universal Store. Man weist aber auch darauf hin, dass noch einige Probleme bekannt sind, die noch nicht gefixt werden konnten und dann wohl in wenigen Tagen mit weiteren Beta Updates gefixt werden.
HOW TO GET IT
• If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 2:00 PM PDT 7/21/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160718-1902
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/20 (1:00 AM GMT 19/7)
Thanks for helping us test the latest Xbox One update! We’re eager to show off the new features and experiences we’ve been working on. We’ve noted below a few important things to be aware of before you jump in.
• Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…
• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.
• Games purchased via Xbox.com can be played on any console.
• Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.
• Certain parental control features aren’t functioning appropriately in the current build. As a result, we encourage users to exercise caution when letting children access a console that is using the latest Xbox One update until these issues are resolved.
• We’ve added several settings that are already found on Windows today. These include SmartScreen Filter, which sends URLs you visit in apps to Microsoft to check against a list of potentially harmful sites, and advertising ID, which helps Microsoft present you with more personalized ads in Universal Windows Apps. You can choose to turn these off and manage your preferences for how Xbox One uses your information in Settings.
• Xbox Universal Store
Resolved an issue which could cause the console to crash in response to using the media remote with the CAST app.
Resolved an issue which caused a white flash to appear when launching the context menu (pressing menu button) while a game or app is minimized in the large tile on Home.
• My Games & Apps
• Games should no longer appear in the Apps category.
• Pressing the Xbox button after a game or app finishes installing should now correctly launch the game or app.
• Numerous localization fixes for Home, Sign in, and Settings.
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES
The Guide may fail to launch by navigating to the left on the dashboard or double tapping the Xbox button.
You may experience a “Do you own this game or app?” error when launching or using Netflix if it was installed by another user on the console.
Workaround: While signed in as the primary user, uninstall Netflix, navigate to the Store, search for Netflix and select Free to download and install it.
• Users are able to select their own Gamertag at no charge once per account. After this you will be charged for future Gamertag changes. In the current update, any free Gamertag changes will complete successfully. Attempting to purchase a Gamertag change will charge your account, but will not change your Gamertag. Please avoid purchasing a Gamertag change on Xbox One at this time. To successfully change your Gamertag, visit https://account.xbox.com/ChangeGamertag.
• When selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.
When using a language Cortana does not support, you may still see references to Cortana in text.
If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home when that app takes its new app update. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.
• My Games & Apps
You may encounter an error when attempting to load Ready to Install with a large number of digital games and apps.
• Community Calendar
Links to the Store in Community Calendar event details do not currently function.